Free Zone Offshore Formation in UAE
telephone +971 424 422 79 +971 424 422 79
Dubai 36° / 33° 00:00:00 1 USD = 3.67 AED

Immigration and Visa Services

Except for UAE and GCC national citizens, other nationalities must obtain a UAE residence Immigration and Visa to legally live in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and other emirates.
A residence visa is required to open a bank account, obtain a driving license, register a car, and apply for a PO Box, and so on. There are several ways in which a residence visa can be obtained.

The UAE offers an investor Immigration and Visa that provides residence to its holder. The residence lasts for a maximum period of three years (Depends whether it is a Free Zone or DED) and is a good option for foreign nationals seeking to establish their own business or to invest into an existing business in the UAE. The visa gives its holder authorization to live and work in the UAE provided the individual abides by all of the country’s the laws and codes of conduct during the entire length of stay.

Investor Visa Process

  • Start your Company
  • Apply for Entry Permit
  • Medical Test
  • Emirates ID application form
  • Visa Stamping
  • Receive Emirates ID

Freezoner Visa Services

  • Obtaining entry permit
  • New visa process
  • Visa Cancelation assistance
  • Existing visa renewal
  • Sponsorship assistance
  • Maid visa assistance
  • Emirates ID assistance
  • Medical test assistance (Normal & urgent)

Get in touch with Freezoner team
for any visa inquiries.