Dubai Free Zone
provide ex-pats a wide range of options for starting a self-sufficient business. Company setup in Dubai
Free Zones has become relatively easier because of the great initiatives taken by the UAE government and free zone authorities. Any investor can begin a legal business activity in the UAE with an affordable registration fee.
Free Zones in Dubai are appealing business hubs for all investors worldwide because of the country's stable political conditions, clear tax regulations, and numerous commercial incentives. Expatriates are increasingly interested in creating a business in Dubai's free zones because of the provision that allows for 100 percent foreign ownership, which is not allowed in mainland Dubai, where you must choose a business partner with a 51 percent share. Freezoner is a top business setup provider in the UAE, with a team of seasoned professionals on hand. It is fully equipped to assist expatriates and local business investors in forming a company in Dubai's free zones. Contact our business setup services
if you have any questions about the company formation process.
The process of forming a company in the Dubai Free Zone is straightforward and quick.
• There is no requirement for a local partner, so complete foreign ownership is possible.
• Profits can be repatriated as a whole.
• Due to tax-free zones, the investor is not obligated to pay taxes.
• No limitations on fund transfers.
• No check on foreign currency transfers.
• Duty-free on all goods.
• Low-cost energy requirements in Free Zones
• Easy application for a business license
• A diverse range of office spaces is available for sale and rent.
• Easy visa application procedures for skilled employees
• 24/7 office operating timings.