- A physical location or office is not required for an offshore company in Dubai, UAE.
- Complete ownership of the business.
- Confidentiality is an additional benefit for overseas investors who want to keep their business transactions and offshore banking
within the UAE and outside private. While setting up the company, the details are kept confidential.
- There is no corporate income tax for offshore corporations.
- International business transactions and multi-currency bank accounts with guaranteed money security.
- Necessary documents and filing of forms
- A business strategy and plan (three years)
- Original bank reference letters and six months monthly statement
- Verification of Address
- Stockholders' curriculum vitae
- Passport copies of each shareholder.
- Three choices and options for the name.
- Business activity
details and specifications.
The process of forming an offshore business, also known as a non-resident corporation, maybe rather stressful if you don't see what you're doing, and it can be delayed if you make even the smallest mistake. This is why you should work with the leading business set up service providers who can assist you in offshore company setup in Dubai
and also in producing the application documents and information necessary for a successful formation. Contact us today!!