Ever since the UAE government launched the Golden Residency system in 2019, ambitious young people and investors from all over the world have been dreaming of obtaining the Golden Visa Dubai. The UAE has grown to become a leading commercial hub, connecting the East and the West, and the demand for the Golden Visa is increasing every day.
In February 2021, the United Arab Emirates introduced significant changes to the Golden Residency Law. Qualified investors and individuals with specific skills can now obtain long-term visas for themselves and their families, which can be renewed on a regular basis to expedite the necessary timeframe and processes. These visas also come with a host of benefits, such as access to top-tier healthcare, education, and employment opportunities.
The new provisions of the law make it easier for individuals who meet the criteria to obtain the coveted Dubai Golden Visa, which provides long-term residency in the UAE. This has made the UAE an even more attractive destination for entrepreneurs, investors, and skilled professionals from around the world.
If you're an ambitious young person or investor looking to obtain the Dubai Golden Visa, the UAE's new Golden Residency Law provides a streamlined pathway to realizing your dreams and achieving your goals.
We'll address your questions about how to get a golden visa dubai and go over the criteria, in this post.
What exactly is a Golden Visa?
A Golden Visa is a highly sought-after option for increasing foreign direct investment (FDI) in the UAE. It provides foreign nationals, including entrepreneurs, business owners, artists, scientists, investors, outstanding students, doctors, and engineers, with the opportunity to establish companies, live, work, and study in the UAE without the need for employer sponsorship.
In essence, a Golden Visa is a long-term residency permit that enables individuals to live and work in the UAE for an extended period. The visa is granted to those who meet certain criteria, such as investing in a UAE-based business, possessing special skills or talents, or contributing to the UAE's economic development.
Who Is the Golden Visa Dubai Suitable For?
Dubai Golden Visas are intended for a variety of persons seeking residency in the UAE, including:
- Investors Entrepreneurs
- exceptional abilities
- Professionals and scientists
- Students and graduates of distinction
- Humanitarian trailblazers
- Heroes on the front lines
Dubai Golden Visa Requirements
To apply for a Golden Visa Dubai, applicants must provide several support documents, including:
- Attested university degree and academic transcript
- Copy of residence permit (Emirate of Dubai)
- Passport copy
- Profession granted (Outstanding Student)
Additional requirements depend on the applicant's specialist category:
- Scientists must be recognized by the Emirates Scientist Council or hold the Mohammed Bin Rashid Medal for Scientific Excellence.
- Creative individuals need recognition from the Ministry of Culture and Youth.
- Investors must have a patent approved by the Ministry of Economy.
- Students with a minimum grade of 95% in secondary school or a GPA of at least 3.75 upon graduation are eligible for a five-year Golden Visa.
- Doctors, Ph.D. holders, and engineers qualified from one of the top 500 MOE-accredited universities are eligible.
- Managers and CEOs must have their university degree authenticated by the MOE before applying for a Golden Visa.
- If an applicant completed their studies in the UAE, MOE authentication or attestation of documents is compulsory. This service only applies to students who graduated from MOE-accredited universities.
Providing these documents will help applicants meet the UAE Golden Visa requirements and increase their chances of obtaining long-term residency in the UAE.
Read more: How To Apply for Golden Visa Dubai
Read more: How To Start a Business in UAE With Freezoner?